Pages

Followers

Friday, 18 January 2008

HERE GOES NOTHING.......

Well, here it is . after weeks of deliberation...a blog of my own. Where to start...Mmmmmm. The best place to start is at the beginning. I am a 39 year old mum of two teenage girls, married to John(for two and a half sweet years)...and i am passionate about cardmaking!! Anyways.. plan is to join in with all this technojumble and hope i get the hang of it! I guess with a little guidance from my girls on which button does what i will get there and things will take shape. LOL! There is so many talented people out there, with breathtaking creations, I haved mooched for many an hour . Maybe one day i will pluck up the courage to join in . So, heres to my first instalment, I willbe back, as they say, with more about me ... and maybe a little bling for my header. Tooodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment