Pages

Followers

Sunday, 16 May 2010

I LOVE PROMARKERS CHALLENGE

Hello... a peaceful Sunday morning to you .. Quick post today , as I have lots to do today.. my entry for this weeks I Love Promarkers challenge ... following the sketch give to be in with a chance to win.... these newly realeased digin images from Pollycraft...Cuthbert and Kiki . they are adaorable . without any further ado here my entry... ( i will spare my blushes and redeem myself from my last entry when I omitted an important part of the recipe. lol.

You can see for yourself here.. http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/   

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Lis, I like how you've made the sketch into an easel card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lis, great easel card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are redeemed, Lis. That's some link, lol.
    Love your card and a great take on the sketch making it into an easel card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, beautiful colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty , i love easel cards.thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete