Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE BLOG




A very good morning to you all..... I have a lovely view from my little craft room... we moved in last september and  the trees  behind the fence at the bottom of the garden are full of blossom , and new leaves . Delightful.
Anyway...on the the next card.. this is my entry for the just magnolia challenge where the them is "it takes two ".
You have to use at least two or more magnolia images , the prize up for grabs is a $30 voucher from the fabby Simon Says Stamp store. So heres my entry.... (above) . you can have a got yourself, details here...
http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/05/week-54-simon-says-stamp-special.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is too cute! I forget all about these cute houses. Love them!!!
    Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete