Pages

Followers

Friday, 14 May 2010

Tickled Pink Stamp monthly challenge


Hello one and all.... today I am posting my entry for the tickled pink stamp challenge.. I went ga-ga when I saw the Lil Lolita stamp range , and there is one up for grabs if you win the challenge...
the sketch is as follows........


So i am entering right now with this card ..:) If you want to join in... deets here... http://tickledpinkstampmonthlychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/05/tickled-pink-stamps-sketch-1.html . Good Luck xx

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, love the way you have used our sketch this month, Thanks so much for joining us this month at Tickled Pink Stamps.
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love this adorable image, the colours & embellies are wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at TPS monthly challenges. Hugs Jodie from

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful!!! I love the soft colours and the gorgeous papers and lace, wow!!! Thanks for joining us in our first sketch challenge at TPS, I hope we'll see you back next time around!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete