Pages

Followers

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Happy Birthday , Danielle !!

Good Morning one and all... today I feel a little older as today is my daughters 20th birthday...thats right 20 !!
Well she loves all things to do with cows and over the years i have made her several cards featuring the little bovine sweetie... however, this year i thought I would put a slight twist on it .... so I made this.... The digi image , Sydney  - rodeo is from Pollycraft , and cost 99p . yup thats all... take a  mosey on over an' look yerself.. http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk/epages/es110425.sf/en_GB/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=12019407&Page=2 . Hope she likes her card and has a lovely day..... Hope you do too ! x

I would also like to enter this in the poolycraft challenge ..." let's have a sing song " . So mine is "Rhinestone Cowboy"....
The prize this week is 10 Pollycraft digis!! WOW ! You can find out more here...  http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/challenge-48-lets-have-sing-song-joey.html  .

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    your card is fabulous, gorgeous colouring I love the backing paper
    Thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love your card, you coloured the cowgirl so beautifully!!
    Thank so much for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete