Pages

Followers

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Papertake weekly challenge... just Magnolia Challenge

Two posts in 1 day..... hold on to your seats!!!!
I also wanted to add my entry to the papertake weekly challenge blog. This weeks theme is "Cutie Patootie", and they asking for somethingreally cute . So heres my card  You can give it a go yourself...for more details look here .. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2010/07/cutie-patootie.html  . hurry it closes soon and the winner is announced Tuesday !
Also , I am entering this for the just Magnolia Challenge , as this week its "VINTAGE ".  See for yourself here ... http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/2010/07/week-65-vintage.html  .
The prize up for grabs is from The Cutting Cafe . they have someamazing templates and digi stuff ... see for yourself here  ... http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/ .

3 comments:

  1. Oh thats beautiful what a shame you were late I feel for sure you would have got a place on the team what a shame time was against you darling
    But like all the other girls who entered the DT call I would like to offer you a chance to Guest design for us if you're interested in guesting for one of our future challenges please email me at kutnkut@tiscali.co.uk and I'll give you a date and theme
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous vintage card, so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! I love the papers and flowers. Beautiful colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete