Pages

Followers

Sunday, 11 July 2010

Double the challenge

Hi all... I am back again ...twice in one day... can you believe it / I wanted to post my entries to not one but 2 challenges.!
Firstly , if you didn't know there is a new challenge blog called Kenny K's Krafty Girlz... this is their first challenge , and the theme is "pastels"....soooo i am hoping i kinda get in here... with this card ...
But I also want to enter i love promarkers challenge .."distressing" .
If you want to check out either blog ..its  here http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/05/welcome-to-our-first-challenge.html  and here http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-22-distressing.html . Never done more than one challenge at a time , but here's hoping

11 comments:

  1. Great card, your distressing is fab ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful.. Such a lovely design and your coloring is wonderful.. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC this week hope to see you there again..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice too, the image looks like Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas... lol Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Loving your colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the colours and the image is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Your coloring is outstanding and I love the "friend" sentiment on the side. So very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC ;D

    Hugz,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabby card, and super colouring, love the distressed look and stitching. Thank you for joining us this week at KKKGC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is beautiful, I love that image
    hugs normajean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, great card and your distressing is great. Brilliant work. I hope you join us again next week to at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, gorgeous colours,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete