Pages

Followers

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Die cut dreams challenge #59

Hello...i know its been a while . I am just whizzing in with my entry to the die cit dreams challenge #59 . this week the theme is gingham...{yeee haaaaa !} you can't say gingham without a little yeee haaa !! . anyway heres my card ...
 the digi image is from the amaaazing Mo Manning ..it was a freebie for her birthday . thanks Mo xx
Anyway...I think I am just in time ... have a mosey on over to die cut dreams to see for your self here ..
http://diecutdreams.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-59-gingham_02.html

5 comments:

  1. Great card, fabulous Mo Manning image. Thanks for joining in our Gingham challenge at DCD this week.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image from Mo, great card. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

    Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at DCD with this lovely card, great image, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic colouring and I totally love the little bling you put around the birthday cake/candle :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Thanks for joing us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete