Pages

Followers

Monday, 9 August 2010

Mo's Digital challenge #43

Its a warm evening here ,in the sleepy little  seaside town in the East Riding.
 Just wanted to take a  moment to post my latest card and an entry to Mo's Digital Challenge . the theme this week is" wings and things".
The image I have used is the so lovable chubby fairy 3. I needed to get her for  a card I was asked to make for a work friend , but i daren't post it so i have made an alternative for the challenge. I love Mo's Images and they are a breeze to colour .
Anyhoo, before I waffle too much heres my card . You can buy her here... http://digitalpenciltoo.com/index.php/Fairy-3.html?keyword=fairy .
More details on the Challenge is here... http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-43-things-with-wings.html . but there are only a couple days left...so hurry!

TTFN ! XX

p.S...how on earth did I forget to add.. I won the kraftin kimmie challenge "mostly monochromatic" ! So I am quite pleased with myself !! http://mycraftblogumentary.blogspot.com/2010/07/kraftin-kimmie-stamps-challenge-39.html  .
Laters !! xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the papers, and you've colored her beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite images from Mo and you have colored her perfectly. Wonderful card! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Digital challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring and papers. Thanks for joining us at the "Things with Wings" challenge at Mo's this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete