Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 August 2010

My time to craft challenge #102

Hello again... i am back with yet another challenge entry... this time for my time to craft  as this week there theme is animal farm.. so here's one i prepared earlier ...lol.
I have had this penny black stamp quite a while , and the background is a rather lush embossed card from kanban given to me by my mummy . thanks mum x
my time to craft is launched on a Tuesday so you still have time if you get on over here.. http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-102-farm-fever.html .
 there are a couple more links for this too....
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/week-2-of-challenge-16-pink-and-black.html. this is another great blog i have discovered and they are workin together on a great cause too . have a peek for yourself...

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the image and the background! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...I love it!!
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete