Pages

Followers

Friday, 17 September 2010

All Thats Scraps weekly Wednesdays challenge.

Hello to you.. it s Friday...hoorayyy !!
I thought it was time to show you my next card.. an entry for a.t.s weekly Wednesdays challenge.
 take a quick look here... 
http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/2010/09/jannekes-sketch.html .
 As i said there is lots of new stash for me to use... this one features a Kraftin Kimmie stamp .. DEXTER  the dragon . OMG I loooovvveee Kraftin Kimmie images and this is no exception . :). To give it an olde worlde feel I used dcwv "once upon a time papers ".
the prize up for grabs is a nestabilities labels 17 die set . so what are you waiting for ..?
 I am hoping this will post ok as there seems to be something wrong with my blog... its just black  except the photos and links .. hhummpphh!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the DCWV papers and a great image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love that Dragon and those papers are perfect with him! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeouss card :) Awesome Dragon! thanks for joining the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge.
    Good luck.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, your image and details are too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at All That Scraps!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! You did great with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete