Pages

Followers

Monday, 20 September 2010

Autumnal easel.

Good evening to you... yes, i know, its unusual for me to post at this time . I have spent ages faffing with the pc to upload my pics... i fear its aliitle poorly. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2010/09/week-37-challenge-easel-card.html .
 Anyhow , hears tonight offering and its fits a few challenges ...{ yess} !
I have made an easel card , which I quite like doing .. Its the theme over at the polka doodles challenge blog. { and luckily enough i have used my fabby polka doodle sfairy stamps !}
 The challenge started Friday so you still have time. find the deets here ..



 Here I used magnolia papers and various scraps, and my new nesties !
The colours are autumnal , which brings me nicely to my next challenge..here at paper sundaes .  http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/2010/09/fabulous-fall-paper-sundaes-challenge.html 
Their theme is fall or halloween colours. the prize here is a $15 voucher from Simon Says Stamp !
AND rather fittingly I used the sketch from  One Stop Crafts ..     http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/09/week-98-autumn-with-sketch.html
its also asks for an autumn theme, so hopefully my autumn shades will pass..!!?. their challenge ends Saturday ,up for grabs are lovely digi images from  Robyn's Fetish !

13 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the monochromatic feel and the image is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the neutral colours and the little ticket is, well, just the ticket! I love it. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card , thanks for joining us at Oscc and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there

    A beautiful card using one of my favoutire Fairy Flutterbys.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us in my easel card challenge at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! - this is so lovely - I love the colours and your embellishments. Thanks for using my sketch at OSCC.
    Huggs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card love your DP's, Image, flowers & buttons, thank you for joining us at Oscc and good luck, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous image, I love the colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i love the colour scheme, and the fairy looks gorgeous- thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! So love what you've done with our very own Fairy Flutterfly! just stunning! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Polka Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, it's beautiful! Love the papers and the embellies! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete