Pages

Followers

Friday, 3 September 2010

crafts and me challenge gems and sparkle

Evening all... another beautiful September day ... i just love these fresh september days, you can feel the autumn coming .
well I digress, my post today is a quick card  for the crafts and me challenge  whose theme is gems and sparkle .. see more here.. http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/gems-and-sparkle.html .
 Oh and i couldn't help but use my new favs at the mo' pure innocence . so heres mine ...


 I have used gems of couse, and a dusting of glitter ! isn't she sweet ?
I would also like to enter the wild orchid challenge ... make it sparkle . they always have such generous prizes here .. http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-4-make-it-sparkle.html . Go look for yourself , theres still time .


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Just found your blog via Tash's blog, then realised you were top 3 in Emmas first challenge....Congrats, love that project. Snap on the bithday BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...love the colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete