Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

News , news and more....

Good morning one and all... miserable day isn't it ?
 But i am so giddy with excitement that the sun is shining for me..:-)
Just a little snippet for now , as I need to head off to work shortly..
 I have been asked to guest design for Crafty  Emma on her challenge blog ....
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ . This is for the month of October .....I was really thrilled I can tell you !
Last night when i got home for work there was such an exciting invitation waiting ..I am still pinching myself .... but that will be a cliff hanger for you....
Who needs soaps ..  ? hee hee xx
 I will be back this evening to tell you more... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lis,
    just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my new blog and latest entry in the polkadoodles challenge.
    I am new to blogging but it looks like it is going to be a lot of fun!!
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete