Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

papertake weekly challenge.. just the one

hello all... just a quick post , but hopefully a few links to my card . the Papertake weekly challenge this week is just the one... one colour sheme.. piece of dp. etc
mine has one dp paper , but i guess you could count one piece of ribbon. i have used another of heather ellis' pure innocence image . these are my new fav at the mo...
its a dl card for a change too. a break from my favourite square cards.
 to find out more about the challenge..and maybe to enter yourself.. look here ..http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2010/08/just-one.html.
i would also like to enter in the My Time to Craft Challenge, their theme is in the garden so i hope my flowery paper is ok ! You can find their challenge just here .. http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-105-in-garden.html .

3 comments:

  1. Great card...love the shape and the paper and the image is soo cute. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too!
    It's a great card!
    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the image and the paper you used. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete