Pages

Followers

Sunday, 26 September 2010

A spoon full of sugar and cute cards Thursday ?!?

Hello and happy weekend to you... I know its quite dreary today . the boys are out biking at Dolby forest  and I am having a peaceful Sunday !

 Firstly my card is a special one today , for a collegue at work who is undergoing Chemo and is not feel too good  at the mo' . This card is for us all to sign .
The papers are polkadoodles and magnolia . I coloured my hanglar images with promarkers  and 3d'd them onto a nestie backed square , which was stitched and inked around the edges.. The red ribbon seems to stand out more in the photo but i love the promarker poppy red  for my images , gives it all a bit of oommph !
I would like to enter Cute CardThursday challenge following the sketch by leanne... I wasnt sure at first but looking at the dt cards , I thought it was ok with a slight twist ? See what you think ...  
 http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-131-sketch-by-leann.html   .The prize is a choice of 2 Kraftin Kimmie stamps ... well I couldn't miss this now could I ?
Then I would like to enter for A spoon full of sugar challenge , where this week anything goes...
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/.
 There are some lovely dt cards on both blogs , do go and take a peep !
 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday !

1 comment:

  1. Just popping onto say thanks for becoming a follower of our new challenge,Sparkle Dreams Challenge look forward to seeing you on the 1st October for our first challenge...
    The Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete