Pages

Followers

Saturday, 30 October 2010

C.E.S. challenge #10 chocolate and caramel .

Hello all...its the weekend again...yipppeee...
I guess it seems I am wishing my life away , but this week has been a toughie and I am glad to see the weekend.
 So, its Saturday, so that must mean another C.E.S challenge.
this weeks theme is Chocolate and Caramel...yummy !!
 This is my last card as Guest Designer for C.E.S ...I would like to say thanks for having me !!
 My card is using the new My Minds Eye pad True Blue that I bought from Crafty Emma's store... and the new Cats life press rubber stamp i got there too. You must check these out .. they are so cute and yet, different . I have to say I have admired these before and looked at them on U.S sites.....Go see what Emma has in her store here... http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/ .
Anyway , enough chit chat , onto my card .





So there it is... I am loving Anya images at the mo..
she is coloured with Promarkers and 3-d'd on top of my Nestie circles. The Flowers are Prima.
You must checkout the rest of the dt teams creations over on the challenge blog... http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ .
Brb with save your soul Saturday x

5 comments:

  1. totally fabulous Hunny... thanks you for guest designing with .
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis, this is so gorgeous!! Fab colouring and a great layout! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, this is gorgeous, Lis. Great colouring skillz!

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and the images :) they are beautiful X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lis, I just love this, your colouring is gorgeous,
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete