Pages

Followers

Saturday, 9 October 2010

C.E.S. Challenge #7

Hello and happy weekend !! Yay !
 Its time for the launch of the new CES Challenge ..  And I as i mentioned before  the lovely Emma invited me to be Guest Designer for the month of October . I was so chuffed !
I was in the top 3 on the first ever challenge  and have been a follwer ever since . The challenges are always exciting and original ...and this week you have to "Create a tag ".
So without further ado heres mine ...

 The tag was created in kraft card.. the papers and the snowman are Polkadoodles. The snowflake is a spellbinder die and it was stamped with white stazon , just a few snowflakes . I stitched all the way round the tag and added a touch of ribbon with a staple .
You can see the D.T's  wonderful tags by clicking here http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ . Tell 'em I sent you ...lol ! xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi
    aaahhh this is gorgeous and the kraft colour is one of my fave's.... thanks for being our GD.......have a great weekend.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful tag Lis, lovethis cute snowman. Nice to have you with us at the CES Challenge
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya Lis
    sorry im late, a beautiful tag, great snowman, great design, thanks for being a great GD with us, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lis, your tag is awesome! Great image and I love the snowflakes!! Great to have you with us as a GD!!! Hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning..what a wonderful image xx

    ReplyDelete