Pages

Followers

Saturday, 16 October 2010

C.E.S. Challenge #8

Hello again...its the weekend ..Yesssss!!!
Is it me , or does ti seem to come round faster and faster..?
Anyway, busy blog today..
Firstly, it time again for CES challenge, where this weeks theme is  " A mans card " ...always a tricky one ..I am sure you will agree..?
So, I thought this time i would use my Le Pashe rubber stamp set, from the "flippin men" range . this one is called " Flippin' Peace !"
They are quite useful as they have a back and a front to the image.. and quite humorous too!
So, here is mine ..




I have used K& Co. papers , and the stripes were Prima , i believe ...I distressed and tore  to set the lavvy scene...lol !.. and the background is Magnolia , again . the newspaper is so useful....and since he is reading the paper , quite apt I thought..
 There it is ...my guest DT entry... and , of course, you can see the rest of the girls brilliant cards over here...
 Thanks for looking , I will be back in a wee while with Music saves my soul Saturday >>>

3 comments:

  1. This card is fab!! Love the sentiment and the image is soooo my dad lol....

    PS I have no idea where the time goes either lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he this is fabulous , such a great idea for a male card.
    Hugs Kaylou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis - love this card!! Brill paper with the image (backing as opposed to Loo!!) Great male card. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete