Pages

Followers

Saturday, 23 October 2010

C.E.S. challenge #9 Buttons and bows

Yippee its the weekend..hope you week has been a good one , and your weekend is fabberoo !!
Today is the launch of the next Ces Challenge  and this weeks theme is " Buttons and Bows ". I am Guest D,T  for the third week and i decided on a cute girly creation {my fav }... I used the Prima " Jack and Jill " paper pad which you can buy in Crafty Emmas store ..along with some more of these yummy paper pads in the Prima range . My image is Anya , and I coloured her with my trusty Promarkers  { you can find these at Emma's too }
http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/ .



So...you have seen mine... prepare to be wowed , and get yourselves over to see what the D.T. girls have created .   http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/
Thanks for looking ... :-)

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous hunny and fab colouring , thank you for guest designing with us again, have a great eekend.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis :-) You could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Buttons Galore Challenge on the PCP ,, the link is here

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuning card...your colours are scrummy...made me want a choccie bar lol!! Good to have you with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Lis, I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Fabulous to have you guest designing with us.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete