Pages

Followers

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Happy World Card Making Day !

Hello  one and all...
its has finally stopped raining, and the light is a little better today in my little den !
 As today is WCMD  I thought i should at least rustle up a few !!
But, i had a lovely little parcel of stash from Polkadoodles , some of the yummiest cds... and I got a little sidetracked ..!! LOL!
But, Nikky Hall from Polkadoodles set a challenge on face book this morning , and I started off with the best of intentions as they say . ....
The brief was a card with a circle , three brads and stitching!


the paper is polkadoodles ,  the sentiment and butterfly are polkadoodle stamps.

I am loving  the papers from the polkadoodles cd's , my next card has used some of the lemon polkadots. I am not a fan of yellow shades , but, this is the most gentle shade , and i have used it on my nest card , alongwith a pink petticoat paper and a pure innocence image , coloured with promarkers.


 Thats all till later...I have been a busy bee , theres lots more to post !
 Thanks for popping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment