Pages

Followers

Sunday, 10 October 2010

Lovely hanglar only challenge.

Hello and a pleasant Sunday to you...
 this is my 2 day weekend , its alternates between 2 days  and then 3 days ...:-)  and I am trying to get my commissions caught up . I recently made this card and it fits nicely into the Hanglar challenge , as the colours are all autumnal .





The papers are  My Minds eye , Lost and found.. ribbon lace and flowers from stash ..i think the roses were wild Orchid and paper flowers Hobbyhouse ,as was the charm.
 You can see all the lovely entries and dt  cards here.. http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-09-seasonsjahreszeiten.html .
 Right on with next project . Catch u later . x

2 comments:

  1. Lis, this is gorgeous, I love it!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete