Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge...

Hello...good evening to you... a little bleary eyed tonight as work was at silly o'clock all day today !!
 still day off tomorrow and time to unwind , after my fav class at the gym..." Body Jam !"  ... i love it !!
 Tonight is a quick post then to blog my entry for the pink elephant challenge where the theme is " Childhood " and thats just the perfect theme for this...



 and its 3-d'd too




You can almost feel the breeze in his cape ..lol..!
 The image is from the fabulous Mo Manning , coloured with promarkers . the paper is Magnolia and the sentiment is a freebie , from where i will update you when i check back...
This is my entry for the Pink Elephant Challenge ... see all the great dt cards and entries here... http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-elephant-tpe85.html ..

I am hoping this is also ok for Mo's challnge ...."colours of the rainbow" ... His bright red cape is fabulous....
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/10/challenge-52-its-hop.html .

 Well thats all for now folks , least blogger is a little better tonight !
 I feel I will be soon be in the land fo Nod ...time for putting on my Jammies methinks .. night night , sleep tight  xx

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I think I feel a spend coming on.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card for a little boy! The colors are perfect, and I love the newsprint background. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right his Red Cape is perfect!!!, love this card :-).
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Mo's.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Body Jam...ouch. That sounds like exercise.. This is an adorable card.. Love him.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete