Pages

Followers

Friday, 15 October 2010

Polkadoodles challenge week 41 something spooky

Hello , good morning... I am probably at the gym whilst you are reading this if Mr Blogger behaves..!!

The theme this week at PolkaDoodles is " Something Spooky".
I am loving the new sundae of season cd and this is no exception... the Halloween goodies are adorable.!
I have used the witchypoos download from the Polkadoodle store.. and the cute lil witch from the cd....




You can see more of the fabby D.T cards over at Polkadoodles ... http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lis,
    great spooky card, love your blog hun,
    take care,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Your 'stuff' is in the post today!

    Thanks for helping me in my hour of need! The goo is fab!

    ReplyDelete