Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 October 2010

Polkadoodles Challenge week 42 Something for a new baby

Hello...Happy Friday...(lets hope Mr blogger is co-operating and he post this correctly !)
Today new challenge over at Polka doodles is to create something for a new baby. I went with The Sundae of Seasons  CD , ( there are so many yummy things on there...I have barely scratched the surface)
I decided it would have to be for a baby girl ..i do so love the pinks and lemons on this CD , and the prints are what I would call ditsy , dainty and delicate .....
A nice big square card to start . layered with the oink gingham , then the lemon flowery dots and the pink version on that. I cut a circle in card and wrapped this with ribbon, backed it with lace .Then I layered a lace doily and a nestie circle. I decoupaged the little baby in and added the h so cute stars as an accent ..a few dots of pearly doodles...


..a bow and some buttons ...
Isn't she cute ?


I adore these little stars ..!!


Now its the turn of the rest of the D.T. girls to show their amazing creations...you just need to pop on over here..
Thanks for looking .Enjoy the rest of your Friday !
Hugs

1 comment: