Pages

Followers

Friday, 29 October 2010

Polkadoodles Challenge week 43 Autumn Colours

Hello and happy Friday to you..!
That means today is the day for another Polkadoodles Challenge !
 This week the theme is autumn colours...
I have used a few dotty papers from theSundaes cd , but my favourite Flutterfly Fairies too !
 I coloured in Maggie perched on a toadstool, with promarkers, matted and layered the papers and added some autumnal leaves  and a sentiment ... Easy !



You can see all the lovely autumnal projects by the rest of the team by clicking here...  http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Morning Lis, gorgeous card here. Maggie looks fab in the Autumn colours. The layout of the card looks great too.
    Thanks for making such a great contribution to my challenge week.
    Hope you have a good weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lis,
    Ooooh, I love it! Gorgeous colours and great layout.

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete