Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 November 2010

Blue, blue Christmas..

Hi guys... a short post ( to make up for my lack of output lately )
I wanted to show you this awesome free digi I got from the lovely Torico.... she is a designer for There She Goes rubber stamps..
I have been busy today creating Christmas cards for a dear friend ...She needs several Xmas cards for her Grandsons...





You may recognise the papers as Polkadoodles ..I love Nikky's papers. This one was from the creative Christmas CD .
The tickets were a freebie from GTC I think.. the font and brackets were from the Cindy Loo cartridge ..( eep I have a Cricut machine ..!!)
Our lovely mousey friend was coloured with Promarkers...
I would like to enter him into a couple of challenges ...
The first is Digital Tuesday challenge , the theme there is " Let it snow " , where the prize is from My Grafico .
The second is Bah!humbug and the theme there is "feeling the blues", here you have to use shades of blue on your card . Hope you like todays creations , thanks for looking xx 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lis!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm sooo glad to see your card using my digi.:) So adorable!! Love the soft colors you used.
    Thank you.

    Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis, this is gorgeous! And so much detailed work on this card.. wow.. amazing!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... I'm sure your friend will be delighted with this card for her grandson. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous fun card, I love your design paper and your super cute mouse image he looks a real cutie. A certain winner for a granson.

    Thank you so much for joining in our last challane of 2010.
    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - love Torico's work and you have used the image fantastically.
    thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I LOVE this image!!! Fantastic card!
    Thanks for playing along with us @ Digital Tuesday!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete