Pages

Followers

Thursday, 18 November 2010

CES Challenge blog .- think pink

Morning to you ..!
Its a lot brighter today , so i will make this a quick post, so i can make the most of the light , i have loads of orders to meet !
Hubby did buy me a daylight lamp , so I can carry on in the evenings now ... I  really like to sit and colour under it ..:-)
anyway , I wanted to post my entry for CES challenge this week ..its " Think  Pink " , my favourite colour ..esp on girly cards ... so it was rude not to enter... !







 
The papers are MME "lush" flowers and lace from wild Orchid Crafts .The little hanglar girl ..( I know i have used her loads recently ) is coloured with promarkers .
So , there you go.. my entry over at CES Challenge this week , where the prize is 3 images from the Stampfairy .
There are some TDF dt cards this week, go take a peep over at the challenge .
I would like also to enter this in Flutterby Wednesdays challenge . There is an optional sketch , but the theme is anything goes as long as it has a butterfly , angel or fairy on it .. you can just see my butterfly !
Pop over and take a look , there are some truly gorg cards entered !

Thanks for looking ... and dont forget ...Tomorrow is the big day !! The Polkadoodles blog hop !!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! so delicate feeling! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lis...love the image and gorgeous details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops forgot to say thank you for joining us at CES Challenges.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can i ask you for more details? Great post needda know more....

    ReplyDelete