Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 November 2010

Hello all!

Hi guys ..apologies for being MIA  Its been a hectic week and i have struggled a little with my eyes . When I am a little headachy  they tend to complain a little , but I am thankful I am not really a migraine sufferer! Bless all those that are  x
 Anyway , so i missed the last Polkadoodle s challenge , but today i wouldlike to show you a coulple of samples made with Nikky's new stamps...Did you see the show on Create and Craft ..wowzers !! Those little houses and accessories are so cute ! The demo Nikky did blew me away ... and since its not fit to be outside today ( unless you are a polar bear !) I might get a little crafting in...:-)




The houses and sentiments are fabby !! you can get loads of little accessory stamps to create a scene...
They sold out on the show , and I think there is a waitlist over at Polkadoodles . Get your name down .. you will love playing with these...
 I will be back soon with the winner of my candy from the Polkadoodles blog hop !!
TTFN! x

1 comment:

  1. Gawjuss little card, love all that stitching hun,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete