Pages

Followers

Saturday, 4 December 2010

ABC christmas Challenge ..."Y" for Yuletide

Hello and happy weekend , boy am I sure glad i don't have to venture far today ..having said that I am off to see a good friend this weekend , to make my Christmas Pomander to hang at the front door . We have made them together now for the past 3 years . She is a Florist , and a very lovely lady lady .. I will  post some pics later...:-)
Anyway , just a quick post , to show you my entry for  the ABC Christmas Challenge ... which is "y" for Yuletide . I used my basic grey Jovial pad once again , and a Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured with my Promarkers ..( I do love these ) .




You can see the lovely dt cards and entries here,...
                                      http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/.
                         Thanks for looking . Have a fab saturday !!

P.S. Just a quick foot note to say the winner of my Polkadoodles Blog hop candy has not claimed it yet ...please get in touch...
     Kat from theKatswhiskers.   My email is further down the page ..
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the colours and pretty papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation sweetie, gorgeous colours and fab papers hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis :-) very cute image and the papers and colous are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s ,, you may like to pop by the challenge blog :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done Lis what a cute card! thank you for playing along with us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card. Congratulations on winning the challenge. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    So sorry to be late commenting. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete