Pages

Followers

Monday, 13 December 2010

Anyone for Anya DT call

Just a quick post to let you know that Anyone for Anya have been having a DT call .. it ends Wednesday in fact...
 i have recently discovered these little cuties... and I have been umming and ahhhing as to whether to apply . Well , I guess you gotta give things a try ...
 so , here is my card ..






The cute girl is from a set from The Greeting Farm called " Fuzzy Wuzzy ". there is a boy and a girl . they are both really sweet and I think I will be using them a lot .
The papers are from Polkadoodles , the tickets from Gdc, the girl is stamping in memento and colured with  my trusty Promarkers.
 The snowflakes are from Martha Stewart punches . These were freebies from the lovely Tracey from Dies to Die for , where i bought the stamps . The customer service is superb !
 anyway , best nip off and add my entry .... you can find out more here , but hurry !
 Thanks for stopping by . x

1 comment: