Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Anyone for Anya sketch

Well...hello all...
 Hope everyone had an exceptionally fab Christmas ... didnt it just whizz by ? By pure luck , I am not back till Friday. That will be a shock to the system , but then its a long weekend so its ok...
We always pay for being closed over the holidays ..I am suprised I dont dream prescriptions...December was horrible..!1
Anyway , I digress .. just wanted to post a quick card for the Anyone for Anya Sketch challenge.

The prize up for grabs is a $10.00 gift voucher to spend at Digital Delights.



The paper is My Minds Eye..the sentiment Craftwork Cards and my cute Anya image was coloured with my trusty Promarkers...

Check out the rest of the entries  over here. anyway ...all that is left for me to add is I wish for you a happy and healthy New Year...
gotta dash ...I am working on some exciting new stuff... cant tell you yet ... but it wont be long before the big launch ( wink !).
Thanks for stopping by...hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. This card is a real sweetie!
    Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Anyone for Anya.

    Hugs, Durvina (DT Anyone for Anya)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Beautiful colouring
    Thanks for joining us at AFA and a Happy New Year
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! What a great card--everything is just so! I'm happy to be part of Anyone for Anya starting next year...and look forward to many more great creations from you!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet and you did a nice job coloring her and choosing lovely papers to go with her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pastel tones on your card. It is gorgeous.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your coloring of Anya is just perfect and I love the dp you chose to go along with her! I found your blog through the event at Feline Playful and have become a follower : )
    Happy crafting in 2011!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sketch - beautiful card!!! LOve this image)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card.I am over from Feline Playful. I am now following you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, beautiful colouring. happy New year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card! such nice papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet and beautiful card. Fab coloring!! I've really enjoyed looking around your site. Beautiful work! I found your blog through Feline Playful.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  12. HelloI'm a new follower coming over from Felines Friends and this is the current post I like most so here's where I post my comment!!!

    Greetings,

    La Vikinga /( Charlotta )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just came over from Feline Playful to join your site.. what beautiful cards you have , wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the link to All That Scraps!! Off to have a look.

    Your Promarker work is outstanding!! What a cute little image.

    Do you work with digis more than real stamps?

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I'm not surprised you came in the top 3! Stunning card, Lis!

    Hugs, Meesh. xxx

    ReplyDelete