Pages

Followers

Friday, 10 December 2010

Polkadoodle s Challenge 49 - something to hold a gift

Hello all....
Boy, am i glad its the week-end..I am sure i have said it before , but i am REALLY glad ...I have had a horrible week . Problems at work , if its been poss to drop or break anything I have ..lol..Anything electrical?? well , I am steering clear..!!
Any,way , one good note I managed to buy 2 ticket to see Erasure in corcert , Yipppeee!!!
The are at Dalby Forest, next June ... something I am looking forward too !! :-) .
Anyhoo...on to my card this week .I went for a tea-light gift card , which seem to be very popular at the mo'. I used Sundae of Seasons, again... the resources on this cd are endless, there are sooo many gorgeous things .




Please pop over and see what the rest of the team have created..you are in for a treat ! Back real soon xx
hugs xx

P.S. The candy from the Polkadoodles blog hop has not been claimed... so i am re-drawing
(insert drum roll..!!)
its furrypig  !!
Please contact me with your address, my email is further down the page on my facebook link honey !

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Erasure! How fantastic! I've only seen them once - 1989 at the GMex in Manchester and we were really close to the front! Oh, I LOVE Erasure!!!!

    PS Fab tealight holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift card! So unique and so creative!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis, gorgeous little gift box hun,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lis you have totally made my day and I have just sent an email off to you. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift box, I love the idea of the tealights, my mum would love this.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous box/card. thanks so much for making it fo my challenge, loving your stuff so far and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete