Pages

Followers

Friday, 24 December 2010

Polkadoodles challenge week ~51 a sketch


Hello to you all..
Well , I hope you are all ready for a magical Christmas, and Santa brings you something special.
Its Friday , so that means its time for the polkadoodles challenge , and it a sketch by the lovely Ruth .
I have used the Sugar Birdies cd, full of fresh zingy colours to launch us into a fresh new year.!









I have used the flutterfly fairy Meshelle , and coloured them with my Promarkers. I layered her on the lovely layout from the sketch.
Please pop over to see what lovelies the rest of the dt have created , and dont forget to leave them a little love ...x

All that is left to do is wish you a merry Christmas , and a blessed and peaceful new year .
hugs  xx



8 comments:

  1. Super card - fab colouring! Just popping by to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and may 2011 bring all that you wish for! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The colours are lovely.Have a lovely Christmas.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the colours, thought I would also take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw - love the bunting - I must do that more often as it looks so fab! Great use of the sketch (thank you!) And wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year and thank you for all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lis, all the very best to you for Xmas and the New Year,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful! I have stopped by via Feline Playful and am very glad I did! I have become a follower and look forward to seeing your future creations! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It 's so fairy's card but so really! Great idea with cool jeans fairy :)!

    ReplyDelete