Pages

Followers

Saturday, 22 January 2011

case study Challenge #23

Hello and happy weekend ,how you all doing..?
Just wanted to give you this heads up about this blog I have been following..its a great place to get your Mojo flowing again .. and the DT cards are , well , just WOWZERS!!!!..
This week over at Case study, there are no exceptions... pop over and see.. the inspiration is from the amazing Mercy Kerin...
I am sure you will agree this is just mouth-watering...
And , here's mine..


The owl stamp is from " There She Goes".. - "You're a hoot!". and the papers are My Minds Eye- Fine and dandy "tickled pink "
The base card is  Kraft card so i can hopefully enter it for the  "Spotted Chick Challenge" too..:-)
thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend!
hugs  xx

9 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards, I really love the image on the first one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, thanks for popping by my blog, Lis, and the lovely post :)
    Secondly... WOW! Your li'l owl card is gorgeous! :) Good luck with the challenge, hun!

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot-woot!! (uh, make that hoot-hoot! LOL!) This is great Lis!! Love this DP with the Kraft and that image is well..... a HOOT!! Love everything about it!! I must get those scalloped Nesties. Love 'em!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Good luck with the challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards, I love that owl stamp, and I really like the colours of the first card.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards, I love that owl stamp, and I really like the colours of the first card.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh 2 gorogues cards so beautifully detailed love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's one seriously sweet card! I adore that owl :)
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super cute! Love that owl and that darling sentiment! Your papers are sweet as well! Great CASE of Mercy's card! Glad to have you play along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete