Pages

Followers

Sunday, 30 January 2011

CES Challenges #21 - Bright and bold.

Hello ..I am back for a quick post...
I just spotted the new Crafty Emma's Challenge blogs' new theme " Bright and bold" and I had to play...


The papers are My Minds Eye " fine & dandy" which I bought from the lovely Emma's store.
 The image is Mo Manning "pool party", coloured with Promarkers and the ribbon and button were from stash.
The prize up for grabs are 3digis from "The stamp fairy ".
Pop on over and see the lovely dt cards.. they are fab!
Happy weekend, thanks for popping in !

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a sweet card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats so cute, lovely colours Lis,
    take care,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card!!! Love your papers with the image!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card thanks for joining us at CES challenges.
    Hugs kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card Lis, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete