Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

club anya challenge 52

Hello all... well my computers still poorly , and hopefully a family friend is calling tonight to help... so i have limited access here and i wanted to to quickly post my entry for the challenge..
this is the sketch ..


and here is my card...






This little cutey is from the Greetings Farm "happy days", coloured with promarkers . The papers are from MME Fine and Dandy. The edger punch is from Martha Stewart.
There are some fab DT cards to see , pop over and have a look...

There also a new challenge blog i have found, " I did it creations", where the theme is  " a card for a child ".They have digis as prizes ... go see for yourself ...

thanks for popping by ...hopefully I will be back on my pc soon..
                                                    hugs  xx

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. How cute! Love how you colored this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. your coloring is awesome. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

    ReplyDelete