Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

The corrosive Challenge - pearls and lace.

Hello to you..
Half way thro the week , thank goodness..
This is what i call my horrible week , on a 2 weekly rota , this one is the killer part.
so a quick post tonight to enter my card for a new challenge i have found thro Feline Playful called " The Corrosive challenge"..the theme is Pearls and Lace .


The Rock chick digi is from Kenny k.. coloured with promarkers. the papers are from dcwv, and the music sheet was a freebie from Craft Stamper , I believe..
The swirls (from sissix)were cut out of velvet paper and the lace embellishment I made myself, with a ribbon girl button to finish..
i would also like to enter it for a " Gem of a challenge ", where they have a sketch..
there are promarkers up for grabs as the prize here..



I have tweaked it slightly, but i think you can still see the sketch.
I would also like to enter in The Pear Tree Designs challenge, this week its a  "free for all".. up for grabs is £10 worth of ranger stickles..wow!
Please pop on over to these challenge and see the great dt cards for yourself..
thanks for dropping by..
hugs x

5 comments:

  1. wow this is just stunning,love it such detail too amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, Good luck

    hugs

    Katrina

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, gorgeous papers and love the image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect, the image, the colouring, the lace. Everything! Nice job my friend.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges!!

    Lou Mac. xo

    P.S - why not head on over to my blog, I have candy available until the 31st.

    ReplyDelete