Pages

Followers

Saturday, 29 January 2011

Friends of Sweet And Sassy Stamps

Hello all and happy weekend .. You may have noticed I am backk...Ahaha ! Yes, we been fixed, thankfully things get backed up since we lost a hard drive a while back , so not too many tears , thank goodness..
Anyway , I have use of my printer.. Phew..!
I hope you have been watching Create and Craft and have seen todays Polkadoodles shows.. Those new images are yummy aren't they?Love those little houses...:-)
Any hoo.. just wanted to bring to your attention one of my new icons for the friends of Sweet & Sassy stamps.. I am one of the new friends .. and i get to play from time to time with there new images , and i get to show case them here on my blog !!


Looking forward to seeing whats new...
So I am back on track hopefully and can get up to speed with my Polkadoodles Dt work.
I also will be popping back with my card for Mft sketch..
Catch Ya Laters...!
Hugs xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment