Pages

Followers

Monday, 10 January 2011

Make it crafty- "Make it colourful "...Warm colours

Hello again..
 I justed wanted to let you know there is a new blog from "Make it crafty"  called " make it colourful"..
iits a must for all colouring addicts ...you know me and my Promarkers so i had to join in the fun..
here is my card , using birthday Cherrie and papers from Primas Jack and Jill collection.




I think my card is warm colours.. coloured with my Promarkers..
The fabby prize is Copic markers in warm or cool colours!
What are you waiting for ..get over and have a peep !
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis, this is so cute, what fabulous colors and paper. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Make It Colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo cute. Love the papers and image. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete