Pages

Followers

Friday, 21 January 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge#3 -Theres no place like home..

Hello and happy Friday ! Boy, these days are whizzing by..
At least its a day off today , and I am off to get a bit of pampering at the Sessions Spa , in Beverley ... Love having my hair done their .. they have massaging chairs and all the Cappuccinos you can drink!
So the cherry on top is the Polkadoodles challenge..and the theme is "theres no place like home".
I hope you have managed to get a glimpse of the new Paper Boutique cd , Projects Galore..
I have used this to create my house card today , in A4 size it gives your cards a little something !





Please dont forget to pop over to the Polkadoodles blog and see what the rest of the girl's have created for you.
BRB..
hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic day getting your hair done and getting pampered - I wish! Lovely A4 card,eye-catching.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meget flot og spændende huskort
    klem

    ReplyDelete