Pages

Followers

Monday, 10 January 2011

Rainbow ladys challenge blog #134- its all new to me.

Hello ..its Monday..I swear the weekends get faster!!
Just popping by to share this card with you..




I would like to enter it in Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week where the theme is "its all new to me" ...
The van stamp is new.. and the 40 is from my new cricut cartridge.." Cindy Loo"..
I love it ,its really nifty , and you can cut in so many sizes.. its quite a learning curve , but watch this blog for more...
The papers are My Minds Eye.. ( except the bottom layer which is DCWV).
The prize is a £10.00 gift voucher from Joanna Sheen , so why not give it a go?

This also fits nicely with the latest Pollycraft challenge..where its  "new things". the dt cards are gorgeous ..pop over and see....
the prize here is Promarkers..my fav! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I agree - blink and you'll miss the weekends I swear.

    I love the colours you have used, and that campervan is fantastic. I hope you have much more fun with your Cricut!!

    Good luck in the challenges.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the van, and the number is real fun, so different.
    Enjoy your Cricut.
    Thanks for leaving a comment.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete