Pages

Followers

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Tickled pink stamps challenge #1

Hello ..Happy Thursday...!
a short week for me this week..Monday was bank holiday , and I am off tomorrow,...YAY!
So , just popping back with another challenge..
Tickled pink stamps have just lauched there new challenge blog, and the theme this week is
                                           "Anything Goes "

Up for grabs are 2 digital stamps of your choice... I would struggle to choose they are all gorgeous!!!








 
The pics aren't great..they were taken under my ottlite. But the colours are good doncha think...  ?  so glad my hubby bought me my Ottlite.
The image is Birthday cherrie, the papers lost and found by My Minds Eye.
Ticket was a freebie... will get back to you on that...
Ribbon and pearls from stash... cherrie was coloured with Promarkers.
Pop over and check out the new Tickled Pink challenge blog... and don't forget to leave a little love . You will be blown away by the dt cards ..:-)
Thanks for popping by..x

16 comments:

  1. Here is a source of much inspiration! so many wonderful cards! Love your work! Thanks for becoming a follower. I'm joining you as well.
    Love n' hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. Love this card, so sweet and love the pretty colours. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - I love the colours. And the ticket just finishes it off!!

    Are you from the UK? Do you mind me asking you where you get your Tickled Pink Stamps from?!

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card I love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! I love my Ottlite too. it takes so much strain off my eyes! Off to check the tinkled Pink site!

    Hugs,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment! I just become a follower of you to and can't wait to see what all you have in store for us in 2011!! This card is adorable and you did a awesome job coloring the image!! TFS! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Beautiful colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! The image is really sweet! I am so debating buying an Ottlite. Would you reccomend one? I have terrible lighting in the evening during the winter so was thinking it might come in handy? I am joining you from the Feline blog and have signed on as a follower! Happy Creating! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW Our first ever Entrant!! I love your card - Cherrie is a fav of mine and you have used her so wondefully here!! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!!! :-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing. Came via Feline Playful. I am a follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Lis! What a gorgeous li'l card... Love the colour scheme and image! Your colouring is FAB! Gonna have to grab myself an Ottlite :)

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I am loving all the vintage looking pink and love how gorgeous Cherrie looks! Thank you for joining us at TPSC this week!

    Take care,
    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining our first weekly challenge! Your card is wonderful. Love the soft and light colors.
    Hope to see you again!
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I have come to your blog via feeline playful give a comment recieve a comment, your cards a re amazing! I have become w follower! I have a little candy on my blog at the moment. if you have time please feel free to add your link! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous!!! Thankyou so much for playing along in our first challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable! I love the soft colours here! Thanks for playing with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :D

    ReplyDelete