Pages

Followers

Friday, 4 February 2011

I love Promarkers Challenge #51 - Anything goes

Hellooooo... Happy weekend !
 Hubby is watching rugby so I thougyht i would quickly post this card featuring my newest stamp from Simply Sassy.
 ...
The newest realeasesare must haves.. I NEEDED to get it .. it was crying out to come home to me ..lol!
I would like to enter it in this challenge over at I love Promarkers - Anything goes..
I thoroughly enjoyed colouring this little sweetheart..






The papers are Crush from Bo Bunny , which I got from the lovely Hayley at "Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn ". The stamp is called Love a Latte from Simply Sassy , purchased from Funkykits . Of course , she is coloured with my trusty Promarkers .The heart ribbon is from stash. Sentiment is computer generated....
So, This is for
 1. I love  Promarkers. _ anything goes.
2. do you stack up ?- Red Hot
3. The rubber cafe- Red, pink & black
4. Bunny Zoes crafts- love is in the air.
Think that will do..lol...
thanks for popping by.. enjoy your weekend!
hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the fab image,and you have coloured her perfectly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    This is a very nice card and a sweet image.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lis! Thanks so much for sharing this uber cute red hot card with us at DYSU! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the sentiment too -thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! You colored the image so beautifully. I love the scallop card edge, it goes so well with the hearts and scallops on the card. Thank you for joining us at DYSU for RED HOT week. Please play again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable image.. and I just love your coloring.. :) Way to "Stack Up" at DYSU RED HOT Challenge.. I can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card Lis
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I love the heart border, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at DYSU! Look forward to seeing your creations next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those patterns

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love it. Fab image and super colouring. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - absolutely love the image, fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us for last week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe! I hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge, "Paper Piecing".

    XOXO
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete