Pages

Followers

Friday, 11 February 2011

Polkadoodles challenge 6 - thats amore..

Hello and happy Friday... if Mr blogger is being good, this post will schedule as I am busy at work. Its Friday , and that can only mean...
Polkadoodles challenge!!!
This week its set by Miria , and the theme is "thats amore". The team over at Polkadoodles  really have had their thinking caps on this week and there are some lovely ideas...
My card is a quick one using the sundae of seasons cd , and please forgive me but i used the inspiration from the Ronettes song " Be(e) my Baby" , you know the one from Dirty Dancing !!??  :-)





The base card is kraft and the papers are from the greens section on the papers on the cd . I am not a fan of yellow but i love this shade...
i simply die cut a couple of hearts , then cut out the bees , hive and honey . finished with a raffia bow , and there you have it !
Thank you for looking ... and remember its nearly the weekend ...Yay !!!!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Fab card!! Do like the bees and honey theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lis and very clever use of the title too - very tongue in cheek!
    Have a great weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, BEEautiful! I love it! :)

    Hugs, Susa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

    nolvadex

    ReplyDelete