Pages

Followers

Friday, 18 February 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge-week 7 - Chocolate !

Hello and happy Friday to you..
The week has whizzed by and its time for another Polkadoodles Challenge , and the theme this week is every ones favourite              " Chocolate ! ".
So this week I used the sundaes of Seasons CD for the papers, and one of the Flutterfly Fairies " Maggie". She is stamped with my Le Plume pen in brown , I have had these ages , I guess the new Aqua markers would be just as good , if not better.I brushed the pen over the stamp and then stamped her out. Using a water brush, I dragged the colour outwards to fill in , adding shade with a touch more ink from the pen. .Matted and layered on chocolate and pink , a button to finish ..Hey Presto!




please pop over and see the rest of the dt girls' ideas, but be warned its chocolate, chocolate and even more chocolate !
Be back real soon!
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card and love the colouring technique. Think I should use my Aqua Markers more!

    Have a great weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your colouring technique in this - it's perfect! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete