Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Sugar nellie easel card..

Good morning all..
Its a busy Tuesday for me..I am off to York this afternoon...I am hoping that i will be able to entertain myself on Words with friends on my iphone whilst waiting for my appointment. If any of you guys would like a game my UN is ; Lis-m.. i am just an average player..
:-0
Anyways a quick posting then for my facebook group Sugar Nellies comp.  using this lovely image " windswept"
You can find out more about the group here...







Its a twisted easel card..on a cream scallop base. the paper are Bo bunny " Crazy Love ", the sentiment is Lili of the valley....

I would also like to enter it in Catch The Bug Challenge,
"A different fold"


Thanks for looking hope you like it..
hugs  xxx

5 comments:

  1. stunning, I have to find a tutorial for a twisted easel card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what a lovely card! :)

    Could you please send me your e-mail address so I could send you my Wee Suzi. :) (I can't find it anywhere)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just lush,hun love it to bits,adore that image and your detail is amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Different Fold Challenge!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card -- love the image! Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete