Pages

Followers

Friday, 4 March 2011

Another award and a little mint & choc chip .

Hello guys...wowzers, its Friday..what happened..
Apologies for being MIA but its been a really full on week , I didnt make my dt post in time over @ Polkadoodles. Sorry girls!
I promise myself when a challenge goes live , I will have next weeks under construction.... Ha Ha Ha !! Never happens...

Anyways, I recieved this lovely award from Clairebears


.

Thanks honey!
Now, I have to tell you 3 things about myself , and pass it on to 5 more people.
So..
1. I drink for too much coffee, but when i open a new jar, i love to sniff the coffee once i have torn the foil off!!?
2. I have a thing for owls, bats and frogs.
3.I am really challenged on my left side.I cant do my nails sometimes, even in dance class i can move in the rhythm to right , but to the left..? forget it!!!
My 5 bloggers are as follows...



Now, for a little crafty creation, I made this card for the "mint & Choc chip" theme over on Facebooks Sugar Nellies group...









The papers are from the Prima " Jack & Jill" pad, with a little piece of Websters tucked in there... die cut circle is Mariannes, and the image is "Pillow Talk" from Simply Sassy , from Funkykits.The card looks slight less green on here, but the light today is that murky greyness again...
She is of course coloured with my trusty Promarkers... flowers from stash.
So, hopefully I will be back up to speed and posting a little more in the week ahead..so I'll catch you then.
Thanks for stopping by xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, i love this image too, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you a massive comment and its gone in to cyber space, so if you get this a few times sorry, i shall add it tomorw thank you so much huggles pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely card! And thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just adore this image which you have colured beautifully gorgoues colurs too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award. I'll get around to putting an acknowledgement on my blog asap, and as an aside, your cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete