Pages

Followers

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Facebook sugar nellie challenge..

Twice in one day.. amazing ??!!
You may not know but there is a group on Facebook , where you can enter yummy Sugar Nellie challenges... all the sweetness ... you simply must go see.
Anyway just wanted to share with you , my entry...
Whats even better ..the image is my prize stamp for last weeks challenge..Yayyyy!
She is called "Spread your wings" . She is coloured with Promarkers , and the papers are my latest buy.. the yummy MME papers "Stella & Rose" - this one is "Hattie". I got mine from Quixotic paperie.





I finally found my MFT flower trio die... i was thinking it was lost.. I turned my craft room upside down, and had a productive spring clean whilst doing it!!
I used my die to create the flowers , used a sissix swirl die and my MFT  grass die to cut out the felt.
i would also like to enter her over @ Simon Says Stamp "anything goes"
And.. Desert Island Crafts Challenge-
mine is 2 or more papers, pearls and a hand coloured image.
And... Stampavie and more - "birds"
And...southern girls challenge-"use flowers"
Hope you like her..
 thanks for popping by..
hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow she is so pretty, I love the gorgeous mix of dps and your fab layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card
    thanks for joining us at SAM
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Desert Island Crafters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty love the flowers, thanks so much for joining us in our Flower Challenge at Southern Girls. I hope to see you again.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete