Pages

Followers

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Just Magnolia challenge #99 - Bingo !

Hi guys and a happy weekend..
 Hopefully business is resuming as usual , and i have a few cards to show over the next few days ..
I saw the challenge and I couldn't resist.the theme over at Magnolia and stanglar is " Bingo" , and if you pop over there is a card and you can select a winning line to meet the challenge...
Since I have several Mothers Day cards on the go this was perfect !




The papers are from the new Prima Sweet Fairy pack that I picked up at Harrogate...
Velvet ribbon from the Hobby house, flowers & lace from Wild Orchid, and the lovely stamp stamp is from Whimsy stamps that I got from quixotic paperie.Coloured with my Promarkers of course...

I would also like to enter this in Simon says stamp challenge- "Mothers day/ Girlie"
And... Miss Muffet stamps challenge-"Brads, Gems or Pearls"
And..A Spoon full of Sugar-"Ribbons,pearls/rhinestones & flowers"
Thanks for popping by ..
Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Dropping by to check out your project! Thanks for playing along in the "Brads, Gems & Pearls" challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. :D

    ReplyDelete